► Rights of Users:
- Be treated with respect and courtesy.
- Expect resources to operate predictably and reliably.
- Receive reasonable basic technical support from CADES.
- Receive information and communication about the proper use of their computing resources.
► Responsibilities of Users:
- Treat facility staff with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct activities with the highest scientific, professional, and ethical standards.
- Users must not intentionally introduce or use malicious software such as computer viruses, Trojan horses, or worms.
- Users may not deliberately interfere with other users accessing system resources.
- Users are accountable for their actions and may be held accountable to applicable administrative or legal sanctions.
- Users are prohibited from taking unauthorized actions to intentionally modify or delete information or programs.
- Use CADES resources responsibly, recognizing that both staff and equipment are in high demand.
- Lead effort to analyze and publish results in a timely manner.
- Appropriately acknowledge CADES on all publications and presentations containing results from CNMS projects and submit full citations of all publications resulting from research.