Request Your Birthright Cloud Allocation
Any member of a science and technology directorate can request a Birthright Cloud allocation. This is currently an automated process that takes 1–2 hours to complete. Use the steps below to enter your request.
- Navigate to https://xcams.ornl.gov/xcams/groups/cades-birthright. The preceding link will pre-fill a request for CADES Birthright Cloud and SHPC Condo resources.
- Enter your email address (use the ORNL email if available) and click
- Review the XCAMS user agreement, and select
- Enter your UCAMS ID (or a new XCAMS user name)
- Enter your UCAMS password (or a new XCAMS password)
- Click Submit to complete the XCAMS request
An activation notice will be dispatched to your ORNL email address when your resources are ready for use.
Important Notes for Requesting Your Birthright Cloud Allocation
- Owing to resource constraints, we are currently throttling access to CADES Cloud allocations. If during registration you get an error that the group is full, please contact the CADES team.
- The registration process can take 1–2 hours. If after 2 hours you are unable to log in, please contact the CADES team.